September 26, 2010

SMBHBD is famous!

OK, maybe not famous. But a little more well known, across the pond at least. The very awesome Teal Triggs, who is a professor, author and scholar of all things graphic design at London College of Communication, happens to be a fan of She Must Be Having a Bad Day. She was a guest blogger on the (very legit) London-based blog It's Nice That last week, and in her list of favorite zines she gave SMBHBD a super-nice shout-out.

Teal is not only publishing a book about zine design (Fanzines, which comes out in October and which I'm so excited to read), but she runs a really cool blog herself, Zine Weekly. BUY HER BOOK. SERIOUSLY.

This also means that the many people who followed the link to this here blog from It's Nice That (thank you!) have tipped the scales. When I checked the blog stats the other day, the number-one country  of origin for visits was the United Kingdom! I don't know why so many Brits, Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish folks looking at my lil' old blog makes me so nervous and excited, but it does. I hereby promise to update more often. You know, for the Brits.

No comments:

Post a Comment